Attention Music-Loving Students:
We’re looking for interns to help out in the Booking, Music Marketing, and Events Planning department. Looking for a cool, fun internship that gets you industry experience with some of the dopest people you’ve ever met? Then Granada is the place for you!
No coffee runs for you, our interns help with various tasks that give you hands-on experience and insights into what makes Dallas’ Best Live Music Venue!
Perks include school credit, free Granada shows, and a chance to work with a really fun crew.
Descriptions of each internship opportunity are below.
If any of these sound like you, please send your email to Management@GranadaTheater.com and make sure to include the position of interest in the subject line.
Event Planning Fall Internship
- Knowledge of event planning and catering (preferred)
- Have worked in a revenue-generating sales environment before (preferred)
- High level of comfort cold calling and communicating with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage numerous activities and support the efforts of others in achieving company goals
- Currently majoring in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Strong working knowledge of social media and familiarity with curating content
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel and creating/updating spreadsheets
- Ability to research music-related topics as needed
- Previous experience with analytics is a major plus
Booking Fall Internship
- Deep interest in concert booking and a desire to learn how to build and send offers/contracts
- Research artist history and social media stats for touring bands, local support, and Sundown bands
- Ability to update internal spreadsheets, databases, and reports
- Other tasks include filing, scanning, printing, and proofing
- Must love various types of music
- Schedule would be Monday, Thursday, Friday starting at 10am