We love our fans. For the last 12 years, we’ve worked hard trying to bring you some of the most rockin’ shows to the Granada. A building is nothing without its people, and you all have helped mold ours into one of the best in the city. So, as a thank you to you, the fans, we’re showing a little extra love this July.
It’s called Free Week — seven days of excellent entertainment from July 18th-24th, that will include a special movie night to start things off, followed by awesome live performances the rest of the week. Each day will offer something fun for everyone. We have a pretty sweet lineup that’s sure to please your ears (and eyes). We’ve added all sorts of different genres for the ultimate auditory soundscape.
Here’s the gist: we’re holding 300 free tickets per show day for anyone that would like to come out and see the bands on that particular day. Once those 300 have been scooped up, it will only cost you $5 to get in and your first drink is on us. Pretty cool, huh? Needless to say, you’ll get more than your money’s worth.
Here’s the schedule:
- Monday (6/18): Movie night (TBD)
- Tuesday (7/19): Seryn | Quiet Company | The Azalea Project
- Wednesday (7/20): Ishi | The Octopus Project | Son of Stan
- Thursday (7/21): Vaden Todd Lewis (of The Toadies) | Amber Ferris (of Somebody’s Darling) | Brent Best (of Slobberbone)
- Friday (7/22): Corrow Morrow | Drivin N Cryin | The Vandoliers
- Saturday (7/23): Roky Erickson | Natural Anthem | Moon Waves
- Sunday (7/24): Quaker City Night Hawks | Dead Flowers | Oil Boom