Calling all local music lovers, we are officially opening up applications for Accounting, Booking, Graphic Design, & Promotion Interns to join our office this spring! We are looking for reliable, hardworking individuals who are fueled by their love for Dallas, the arts, and music. This isn’t your normal stuffy internship and we will never make you do coffee runs for us.
Assist our CPA with the books. Great experience for those looking for accounting experience with an independent, midsize music venue.
– QuickBooks experience is a must
– Proficiency with Excel is preferred
– Must be available 10-15 hours a week
– Internship will be paid
The backbone of what makes us a live music venue! If you live and breathe music, this position is for you.
– Research artist tour histories, social media presence, and followers
– Research venues with artists routing through similar sized cap rooms that might be a good fit for Sundown
– Research band contacts and representation
– Research new and developing artists in the US
– Must be available 1-3 days a week, 2-3 hours a day
Design students, let’s link up. We need an intern who is an artist with strong computer skills who can specialize in graphic design.
– Help to create banner ads, print ads, posters
– Creativity and proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator is a must
– Knowledge of the local art scene and local artists is a plus
– *Please include portfolio in your application*
See what it takes to promote a show from beginning to end. This position will be heavily involved with the promotional magic of Granada.
– Experience and proficiency with social media & WordPress preferred
– Knowledge of Dallas’ community media landscape, social & digital mediums is a definite plus
– Must be available 1-2 days a week with 5-6 hours each day
HOW TO APPLY: All interested candidates should send their resume, cover letter, availability, and all relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission is on a rolling basis.
Unless specified, all positions are unpaid with college credit possible. In addition to expanding your portfolio and expertise, you’ll get to attend all Granada shows for free. Internships run between the hours of 11am to 6pm, Monday through Friday in the office at the venue with 6 to 15 hours required each week – we are flexible and will work with your schedule! All candidates must be 18+.