- Lots of energy, people person skills, out going/bubbly personality. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Must be able to work nights.
- Team player and enthusiastic attitude.
- Perfect job for college or culinary students needing extra cash.
- The main duties of a host/hostess include welcoming patrons, seating them at tables, and helping to ensure quality of facilities and service.
- Keeping track of all active stations and rotating the seating positions of all patrons to make sure all waiters and waitresses are getting an even distribution of customers.
- Being an outgoing and happy individual is also a plus for this position as you are usually the first person a customer will see when entering the restaurant. Always remember to smile to set the initial mood.
Sundown at Granada, a Lower Greenville neighborhood beer garden and restaurant is the brainchild of Mike Schoder, Owner & Operator of the historic Granada Theater. Sundown will be strategically located next door to the live music venue at 3520 Greenville Avenue. The venue also includes a double decker patio which will make for a comfortable and friendly destination on Greenville Avenue.
The chef-driven casual menu will be overseen by the Granada Theater Head Chef, Patrick Stark. The menu will feature American food with many vegetarian options. Whenever possible, local and organic ingredients will be used in the dishes. Stressing the importance of supporting local businesses, Sundown plans on working with many local Texas farms. The Granada Theater staff is accustomed to bringing the most creative artists to the stage and they are bringing those same skills to finding the freshest and finest ingredients for the menu. To complement the menu, a selection of 60+ beers, specialty cocktails, along with hand-crafted juices and teas have been chosen as carefully as our menu.
Starts at 10/hr. Please email Marc at email@example.com your resume and to apply for the position.