So I realized something paying $11 for a beer at a show last week. I’m poor! And most people in the local music scene are. So here’s how to save some $$ so you can afford concert tickets!
Kona Grill: ½ off Sushi rolls (dinner hours only)
– They use coupons for free appetizers, which can be used during half off night.
City Tavern: buy one entree get one free on Sundays
Gui: All you can eat sushi for $20/person
Hacienda: Half-price all food items
Cosmo’s Bar and Lounge: ½ price pizza on Sundays
Thomas Avenue Beverage Company: ½ off Entrees
– All day I’m assuming.
– They also have a cool back patio with shady trees.
State & Allen Lounge: Half Price Pizza’s ALL DAY
– Dine-in only, no drink included.
Barcadia: Half-price food and all-night happy hour.
– Their take is that the weekend has drained you of your money so they can offer you something
Stratos Greek Taverna: ½ price dinner with the purchase of one beverage per entrée.
– Tuesdays as well.
Ozona Grill and Bar: Buy one entrée get one half off (not completely confirmed)
Bryan Street Tavern: ½ Price Pizza
Monica’s: Aca Y Alla: ½ off select foods.
– Limited menu
– .75 margarita’s with a purchase of an entrée on Wednesdays.
– Free valet parking on weekdays, too.
J. Black’s: Half Price Pizza from 4-cl
Cafe Izmir: $2 tapas and sangria specials.
Quesadyas: Buy any d-ya, get one for 50% off!
Vickery Park: 1/2 Price Menu Items
– All menu items, with the exception of the Ribeye steak is half off on all dine-in orders. Heard their brisket tacos were to die for.
The Libertine: Half-Price food
– Dine in only. Excludes Cheese Board.
Anvil Pub: ½ off entire menu.
Lee Harvey’s: Half Price Burgers 3-10pm.
Brackets: Half Price Pizza and appetizers Mo-Fri 11am-7pm
All Good Café: Buy one get one free entrees.
Dragonfly: Buy one get one free (or in our case, half off)
LaGrange: ½ priced food
Meridian Room: Half-price food.
The Quarter Bar: ½-priced food until 10pm.
Bishop Arts District: ½ off tacos after 7pm
Charlie Palmer at the Joule: Half off small plates menu from 4-7pm.
Brackets: Half price pizza 11am-7pm
Axiom Sushi: Half price rolls and appetizers from 10-midnight.
Game day specials @ Quesadyas – 2 medium quesadillas for $20. Can feed up to 4 people or
more. They also have buy one quesadilla, get Queso or “freeso” for free.
Go Fish has complimentary sushi on Thursday 4-9 with the purchase of every alcoholic drink.
Breadwinners has free dessert w/ the purchase of an entrée on Sundays. Also Half-price appetizers with dinner.
Iron Cactus: HALF OFF ALL APPETIZERS (Mo-Fri)
Ten Sports Grill: Monday: 2 for $10 Rosemary Chicken, 2 for $10 Lemon Parmesan Tilapia, Burger and Fries, Pasta Wednesday 2 for $10 Grilled Chicken Pasta, Friday 2 for $ Any 2 Superbowls.
FREE PIZZA @ Frankie’s Sports Bar on Tuesdays from 5-10pm
All you have to do is buy a drink.
FREE Sushi @ Steel 5:30-7:00
– People are expected to buy at least two drink in order to get the deal.
– It’s during happy hour, so drinks are half off anyway.
½ Bottle of Wine @ Breadwinners on Wednesday (dinner hours only)